The Best Way to Build your Online Store
The ThoughtCorp e-Commerce solution offers a comprehensive, flexible online shopping solution with all the features required to offer the user an exciting online shopping experience and allow the store administrator to manage every component of the e-commerce store, from product images to customer accounts.
Features of our e-Commerce Offering:
- Our e-commerce stores are “responsive”, meaning the store adapts its layout automatically for an optimal view regardless of whether the user is on a laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- The layout of the store is flexible, accommodating client requirements together with best practice in terms of optimizing conversions.
- Products can be organized by a flexible range of categories and sub categories.
- Add multiple images for each product, allowing the user to view the product from different angles.
- The variation feature allows products to be set up with different variations e.g. size or colour.
- Our solution allows for physical products that require delivery or digital products that can be downloaded from the store.
- To maximize cross and up sell opportunities, the solution includes featured products, recently viewed products, related products and other customizable additional product features.
- The gift card function allows users to purchase gift cards for utilization online or in store.
- Product inventory can be managed from the online store, or a data transfer between the web store and back end systems.
- The product administrator dashboard give real time view of sales
- We offer a wide variety of pricing features allowing the administrator to easily set prices for products.
- We include standard pricing and on sale (was / now) pricing, as well as more complex pricing options such as “buy 1 / get 1 free” or “buy 2 / get 20% of the 3rd” etc.
- Our store allows for coupons and discount vouchers
- We offer the ability to set up simple or complex delivery pricing structures based on region, size, weight or other required variables.
- Delivery fees can also be calculated on the size of the purchase e.g. “Free delivery for orders over R1000”.
- Our address auto-complete feature, powered by Google Maps, makes form completion easier and minimizes user errors in delivery address.
- Minimise abandoned shopping carts with our flexible forms and encourage customer loyalty by enabling the “create account at checkout” feature.
- Our solution integrates with a number of 3rd party payment gateways for secure online payment.
- We also offer on-site secure payment facilities utilizing our clients own secure certificate.
- We can accommodate payment by credit card, direct transfer and PayPal.
- We offer a variety of features that allow the collection and categorization of user information, to be used for on and offline marketing campaigns and lead nurturing.
- The profile or account function is designed to display different products and pricing to different customers or groups.
- The A/B testing feature allows the administrator to test different versions of pages, banners or copy, to determine which variation produces the best results.
- The abandoned shopping cart function automatically invites or reminds users who have not completed orders to return and complete the purchase.
- Our e-commerce store is SEO friendly and has all the functionality required to optimize the site for search engines.
- Google Analytics is installed on our online stores, enabling analysis of user and site activity.
- Heat mapping tools are also available for a more in depth analysis of what users are doing on the site.
Our Track Record
ThoughtCorp boasts a number of South Africa’s largest institutions as our clients. ThoughtCorp has consistently delivered high quality solutions to our clients. Our measure of success is the long term relationships established with our clients, renewal of contracts and being called back by clients for new projects. Approximately 80% of our work comes from repeat business or referrals. View our client portfolio.
What our clients say