Thoughtcorp is looking for a Frontend CSS / HTML Developer who can ideally start immediately and be available to join a team of Developers who work closely together to achieve project completion.
This is a paid contract position for 4 months which is location independent (remote work) or in office if you prefer.
Possibility of full-time employment after contract period has ended.
You will have regular video-based contact with your colleagues.
Technical skills required:
- Converting Design into a html with CSS. Must be familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD.
- 2+ Years Strong CSS 3 Experience
- 1+ Year Strong HTML 5 Experience
- 1+ Year Latest Bootstrap Framework
- Creating responsive layouts for all device sizes
- Cross browser support for all modern browsers
- Provide accurate estimates for new work and assessment for work complete
- 1+ Year WordPress Experience
- Enfold Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme Experiece advantageous
- Relevant Diploma or Degree
- Must be able to work both alone and as part of a team
- Good problem solving skills – someone who can think out of the box and creatively solve technical problems
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly.
If you wish to send your CV per email forward your CV to email@example.com and use “Frontend CSS / HTML Developer” in subject line of your e-mail.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful.
Your profile will be kept on our database for any other opportunities appears for which you might be more suitable.
A skills assessment will be required before an offer is presented.